how is it already thursday? i swear the weeks are just flying by and once the weekend arrives it's monday again. i am linking up with aunie sauce.
13 things you are thankful for.
- my husband who puts up with me unconditionally and knows when i've had a rough day and sends me straight out of the house to have "me" time. even though this time is usually involves grocery shopping i am not a stress case while doing so.
- my two adorable and healthy children. it's funny how a few years ago i said i never wanted children and now two kids later i cannot believe that statement ever came out of my mouth.
- spring weather. i love how fresh everything is. i dread the summer months, but hopefully we won't have to be in a house without a/c and then my thoughts on summer might change.
- my mom. i know she has to be sick of me calling her a bazillion times a day. this goes for my dad and sister too.
- cadbury eggs. i have all our easter candy hidden up above in brayden's room. but today i am going to target to buy more mini cadbury eggs to make creme brulee. did you know that the center of a cadbury egg is fondant? i just learned that.
- for my friends and the support they given us over the past nine months.
- for butter. could you imagine life without it? well, maybe you can, i cannot.
- trader joes frozen oatmeal, paired with a teaspoon of brown sugar, toasted almonds and dried maine blueberries. it makes my mornings that much better.
- upholestry cleaner. it makes cleaning a leaky diaper accident off my couch so much easier.
- the internet. i think this is self-explanatory.
- life lessons that my parents instilled in my sister and i growing up. i am also thankful for my old soul.
- my grandma visiting me in a dream this morning. i heard her voice calling me and then woke-up.
- starbucks double shots with nonfat milk & chick fil a unsweetened iced tea. my day thanks you.